Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LA Colors Liquid Makeup




First Thoughts ... 



After resisting the temptation for a good month. I finally caved in and bought 2 foundations from LA Colours. Now being the tight frugal little shopper that I sometimes can be, I had researched this product before hand. So  ... I was well aware that I would either hate-hate-hate this product or love it. Well my girlie's (or geezas) I like it. Its a big surprise, I was not expecting it to be something I actually liked. Foundation (anything for that purpose) for me has always been seen as an embarrassing chore (that I should use) rather than something i adore, after adolescent robbed me of my blemish-free complexion I have never forgiven mother nature let alone my body ... well possibly until recently.


Colour
Beautiful Bronze- a warm toned brown colour which is similar to Revlon Photo Ready In Caramel but not as orange. 
Cocoa - a very light brown with yellow undertones. 


Fragrance
Both of these foundations have a nice smell - Beautiful Bronze smells a little like a herb lotion whilst Cocoa smells like a sweet lotion.


Texture 
They have a medium consistency they are not too runny nor are they super thick which gives it a lovely creamy texture that can melt and blend with your skin easily.


Packaging
These little bottles contain 33ml or 1.11 fl.oz of Foundation which is surprisingly more than what Revlon Photo Ready contains (Only 30ml).It has a pump and a cute little cap which makes it very hygienic and clean looking ... plus cute. The bottle is made out of plastic so its unlikely to break, and because its so small it will be easy to carry with you.


Finish
I'd say they give a very light coverage. Their main benefit maybe that they are very moisturising, giving the skin an even tone and natural gleam.


Price £1.99 for 33ml or 1.11 fl oz.


Who could of thought it a nice smelling, blemish lessening and inexpensive foundation that I actually really like ... a pig must be flying somewhere because the unachievable has been done ... :)


Beautiful Bronze matches me better than Cocoa because Cocoa is far too light. Yet, Beautiful Bronze undertones are a bit too red/orange thus making me appear a bit darker in my normally light cheek area. At times I do mix them together to make a more natural and flattering shade, which works well. 


The two best things about this product is its moisturising properites and the fact that it doesn't feel like makeup (more so a little bit heavy - just a tad - moisturiser - like nivea or astral original creams). 


The only downside maybe that this foundation could possibly cause a breakout (like anything else could) - its early days for me using this products so only time can tell if this foundation will turn me spotty. So far ... It's all good. I will update however if and when my feelings change. Oh and if you don't like dewy looking foundation - you might as well skip these because you may not like the finish this product gives you when you apply it on its own. 


Good Stuff.


Beautiful Bronze and Cocoa Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum), Ceteareth- 25, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Squalane, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar