Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“If you find the truth within you, it will save you. If you ignore it, it will destroy you

To continue my obsession with Cracks (Eva Green) , on Saturday I decided to dress like Miss G, complete with a man's navy sweater from Paris, obviously I got that when I had a passionate affair in the 20s (vintage shop Paris), a 1940s Chinese style jacket, found in a treasure chest on the way to the Congo (eBay) and trousers from topshop (I do time travel) and shoes from an African Empress (office). Sometimes I think I put too many items on at once, as I love most of my clothes and would ideally like to wear them all at once, I am a Gemini, my mood changes like the...

































P.S Check out my mums new chest drawers, nice. no?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar