Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gold fish on my wall

Recently I had rearranged my red wall in my office. Now I added a couple more items which is 2 gold fish I  purchased in Savannah Georgia at the store The Paris Market. I thought I would put them on the door in my bathroom which is how they were displayed in the store. I think they look great on the red wall  with the other gold frames etc

before  the fish

fish added






I thought well they look good with the other gold frames etc so here there are swimming up the wall

                                                     
       My new silver table found it at Tuesday Morning. I found this before Thanksgiving week and just piled it full of treasures setting it next to a window for the time being. Making room for my Christmas tree in the big window . This table has a glass top
                                              


Also remember where I showed my chandelier in my bedroom

I found 4 little pink silk shades at The Market Place antique mall here in town . I had won a $10.00 gift certificate so got them 1/2 price


                                          
                                                 
 Now it's time to get the Christmas decor out and start decorating. My son in law brought my large tree up to my living room for me so now I am excited to get it decorated then on to my white tree for the office , then the little silver tree for my bathroon, then the large silver tree with the color wheel for the studio.  I love Christmas decorations and have an entire closet downstairs under my steps full plus more in the walk in closet downstairs which use to be a small  bedroom

Ya all be sure and check out this post by Richard it's a house he redesigned for a historic house in Louisiana Missouri. A few weeks ago the owners ask me to spend the weekend with them.I did a post also of the house . My Historic Old House
                                                  
                                  
        Linky parties I am joining in this week

Between Naps On The Porch
 Coastal Charm
Ivy & Elephants
Charm Bracelet Diva
  Savvy Sothern STyle
 The Shabby Creek Cottage
 The Brambleberry Cottage
 French Country Cottage
    2805   
How Sweet The Sound
Commond Ground                                                                  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar