Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall into the Season



Do you see it??  That one golden leaf?  Yep, I think fall is here.  It will be quite some time before I can wear my woolens but this golden leaf holds the promises of sights and sounds to come.  As I entered the grocery store this week I distinctly smelled cinnamon from the scented pine cones they sell.  Ah, what a way to celebrate the fall season!!  So even though it's still hot, I'm excited for chilly days, numb fingers and seeing my breath in the early morning while walking Frodo about the yard.

For all of you early Christmas planners out there, my sister has seven felted Christmas ornaments for sale on Ravelry for a low price.  All of the patterns have been test knitted and each comes with her felting instructions.  Head on over to here to check it out!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar