Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Around Here These Days


In one week my lilacs are nearly at full bloom.  The trees surrounding the property are all leafed out and these days have been the perfect weather conditions.  It's warm in the sun and cool in the shade with low humidity.  I could have an entire summer with the temperature never topping over 75 degrees.  A girl can dream!

I had fun with my sister and we enjoy getting together without our children (who are now all adults).  We laugh a lot and are easily entertained by the simplest things.  My husband had a truck load of dirt delivered to our back yard and my brother in law helped disperse the dirt over our developing crater.  Our property was not graded properly so we are guessing the craters are fallen trees below the dirt, decaying (we are sticking to that theory!).  Now when he mows, our lawn tractor won't take a beating.  And how boring to be excited about a truck load of dirt.

Our daughter is home for the week.  Yesterday we went to the outlets shopping and had a great time.  We both purchased some much needed new clothes and I found a pair of sandals that look attractive and yet are sturdy.  I do not want to twist my ankle again-remember that??

Today I'm going to scrounge around the pantry and create some kind of meal so I can postpone grocery shopping.  I am up for the challenge.

what are your creative recipes that you use when you need to go to the grocery store??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar