Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Hyped Products That Are Worth The Hype (Affordable Edition)


Eid Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and sisters! And for the rest, I hope you're all having a chill Friday. :)

One of my long-time readers, Belle, requested for an affordable counterpart of my first Hyped Products That Are Worth The Hype blog post. Without further ado, here's the list:


- A lot said that it's the best affordable brow powder and they're right! Consistency is semi- creamy and you don't need a separate wax to line your brows. Mapping and filling, this brow kit can do 'em on its own. It's super pigmented too!


- Need I say more? :)


- If you're looking for a lipstick range that's as wide and colorful as MAC, but not as pricey, this should be your go- to brand. For a time, I got hooked on 'em!

Click READ MORE to see the other products!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar