Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Michael Kors Bronze Powder in 'Glow'

I have been a huge fan of Michael Kors, the man and the brand behind it since years. Owning three of their cult favourite watches and a pair of glasses (show off intended), it's proof that without being a brand snob, I love this particular brand for it's beautiful designs at affordable prices. It's the only designer brand that I have ever indulged in or connected with till date. I feel it's purchases are justified and am even considering investing in one of their classic bags.

My lusting for materialistic hoardings aside, Michael Kors have launched a beauty range much to our delight! It is available to drool over at House of Fraser. The range includes three collections namely, Sporty, Sexy and Glam. All geared towards different personalities and beauty preferences with key products being lipsticks, lip glosses, nail varnishes and bronzers.

It's all about effortless beauty and bringing out your inner goddess without looking over the top. The products are such that go on easily and look elegant and sophisticated. I have in possession the Bronzer from the 'Sporty' collection. It's the in between one hence has the best of both worlds.

Before going to the quality of the product however, lets take a deep breath and appreciate this beaut shall we? The pale gold packaging, the classy engraving, the mirrored effect, the studded design on the corners - I think I am in product packaging heaven (Yes I'm sure there is one). It couldn't have been more perfect.




The bronzer itself reminds me of the uber popular Chanel Bronze Universal at first glance. Dare I say it's better. The colour has less yellow and more chocolaty brown in it compared to the Chanel one which makes it just so glamorous on the skin. Bronze Universal is a bit like necessity for me, for contouring and bronzing. This feels like an extravagant leisure. The colour has the right amount of beige, caramel and brown in it. The finely milled, golden specks generously sprinkled all over the product only add to it's glory.

I am not sure how but the golden flecks do not translate to the skin at all. I guess they are so finely milled that they help in creating a slightly dewy, more natural effect - but not detectable glitter or sparkle at all. Good news that is isn't it? Who wants a disco ball bronzer any way.




As for pigmentation, yes I couldn't get a very amazing swatch of it because like many fantastic products out there, this looks better worn on the face than swatched on the hand. It's made keeping in mind paler skin tones hence it's buildable, sheer, weightless texture. But having said that, I promise you it transfers so well on my NC30, sometimes NC35 skin tone with a humongous fluffy brush.

I will put up my face clad in this very, very soon. Until then, get your grubby little hands on this gorgeous product so we can admire it together. Pretty please?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar