Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The fall brown and gold smokey eye


Good morning beauties!! 
Welcome to October! I am so excited for the season change and being able to charge up makeup with darker colors that now I can wear during the day without having people turn around looking at me weird. Yay Fall!! Another small change I'm excited about for Fall is the color brown: quite common for me in makeup, but fashion?! In the colder months I'm a black on black with the occasional dark color here and there, but never brown. So I'm excited that I found some bits I love in brown that will go great with my beloved brown boots (I raved about them here), and this means I get to wear gold jewelry as well! 



But enough blabbing, let's get into it. Today's look is a brown and gold smokey eye paired with a not so dark lip. Here is what I used:

Eyes:
  • E.l.f. Eyelid primer in Sheer: this is my favorite eyeshadow primer ever, irreplaceable!
  • Buff from the Lorac Pro 2 palette all over the lid and up to my eyebrow. This will make the blending of the other colors easier and will double up as by brow bone highlighter;
  • Lt. Brown from the same palette in the crease with my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush to create an elongated shape that will correct a bit my hooded eyes;
  • Cocoa from the Lorac Pro 2 palette on the outer V and the outer part of the lower lash line;
  • Gold from the Lorac Pro palette on the inner half of the lid and of the lower lash line to give a nice shine and some dimension to the eye;
  • Maybelline Master Drama pencil liner in Brown smudged on the upper lash line;
  • Maybelline The Falsies and L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof mascaras layered.
Face:
  • Kiko Glowing Game Global Perfecting Serum as primer;
  • L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint foundation in 140;
  • Garnier Roll-On concealer in medium/deep;
  • The Body Show Brush on Bronzing pearls.
Lips and Brows:
  • Catrice Eyebrow Pencil in 030
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
  • MeMeMe Cosmetics lipstick in Morello, dabbed on with the fingertips to get a thin layer and lighter color.
So that's it, quite a bit for a fotd, but I cannot help myself and always love to take time for makeup in the morning!! I hope you enjoy the look and let me know your thoughts and whether you would wear this combination.
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar