Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Planner Time Week 4, It's A Wrap!





The last in the series of Februarys Planner Time, What's In My Planner. This series has been so much fun showing how I use and decorate my lavender Kikki K planner with the Cocoa Daisy planner kits.


Almost everything shown above if from Cocoa Daisy minus a few paperclips, washi tape and a few odds and ends.  I like that the kits have the majority of the items needed to embellish the entire month.  To some I embellish "light" to others I embellish "heavy" in all I embellish my planner to my liking.  My planner is used for my daily planning and slight memory keeping.  My theory is to embellish your planner in a way that is functional to what it's being used for.  

I hope this was as much fun for you as it was for me.

Until next time,

Amber


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar