Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New at the drugstore haul: the nude craze


Springtime is exciting for many reasons and one of them is new launches from cosmetic brands. Being a drugstore girl at heart, that's where I went as soon as the new additions to the permanent collection from Catrice and Essence came out. I am a big fan of both these affordable brands and always on the hunt for great products. What really hit me was that most of the new bits were centering on a nude effect.  

Catrice brought out their new Luxury Nude Lacquers of which I picked up the shade 07 Delight in Pure Light, a peachy nude, different from all my beige nudes I already have. Another new line of nude polishes is their Luminous Nails + 5in1 Care Polish which you are supposed to wear alone directly on the nail bed and are supposed to nourish your nail while giving a wash of color and a high shine finish. I picked up the lighter shade 20 Petit Cafe Au Lait and so far I really like it! It looks like I have nothing on my nails but htey are brighter and lighter and healthier looking. Finally from Catrice I got the Bronzing Highlighter Pen which is a gorgeous golden highlight that I see myself wearing a lot in the summer (when I don't look like a mozzarella).




The little sister brand Essence also came out with their own nude nailpolish I <3 Trends The Nudes line with neutral shade in different textures. I loved the look of so many of them, but was a good girls and only picked up two: one metallic rosy copper called 10 Nude Sweet Nude and a rose gold glitter top coat called 04 Cupcake Topping. 


The most exciting of launches are the new Long Lasting Lipstick The Nudes. Five neutral shades ranging from light peachy pinks to deep mauves, there's a nude for everyone. These have been very popular at the drugstore since when I came in there were only three of the five shades. The ones I managed to get are  02 Porcelain Doll (light peachy nude), 03 Come Naturally (medium mauve) and 05 Cool Nude (warm rose). I am quite happy with these for now and the other two I missed look way to light for me in any case and I won't go back to get them. Final product I picked up is also very exciting and it is the new  Essence Make Me Brow tinted eyebrow gel mascara in 02 Browny Brows. At a first glance it looks like a very close dupe to the Benefit Gimme Brow for a tiny fraction of the price. I will let you know how I get along with it.

So that was all the drugstore goodness I picked up lately. Have you seen these around? Are you interested in anything in particular?
xo
A


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar