Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobbi Brown Artist Lip Palette

Wondering why this blog is flooded with Bobbi Brown? Ever since I came to know this brand existed, I was partial to this. For some reason, BB brings a smile on my face. I always thought this works well on Indian skin tones, though never tried any. I was always lemming the BB train case full of makeup. Wish somebody answer my prayers :)

Okee, I came across this giant palette from BB and felt like sharing! So, here comes the ultimate collector’s palette - customized for professional makeup artists and lipstick devotees, exclusive online. From semi-matte, sheer, creamy, palest pinks to deepest plums, the Artist Palette has 42 reasons to try a new shade every day. It comes with 2 retractable lip brushes. Can we imagine the possibilities? Seriously, brushes and clear gloss can bring out the artist in you :)

Bobbi quotes " Lip color is an easy way to change your looks from day to evening and season to season."

As you can see, each side has 21 shades! Oops! This palette comes along with Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, which includes 25+ years of experience distilled into one volume. Girls, I believe this was launched in 2008 as a limited edition. Kindly correct me if I was wrong! I am not into trends, as you see!

I was in Arctic for hibernation during this launch :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar