Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February Ipsy Bag, Worth The $10.00?



To the look of love!

  • Pacifica "Hawaiian Ruby Guava" Body Butter 2.5 Fl Oz full size.  Retails for $7.00
  • Zoya nail polish in shade"Odette" 0.5 Fl Oz full size. Retails for $9.00
  • POP Beauty Plump Pop 0.14 Oz in shade "Fuchsia Freesia" sample size.  Full size 0.3 Oz retails for $16.00
  • J.Cat Beauty 100% human hair eyelashes, in EL747L.  Retails for $3.99
  • Tini Beauty, Eye Tini shadow base in "Spiced Rum"  full size . Retails for $18.00

Was this bag worth the $10.00? Hmmmmm..... This bag did not excite me.  I felt it was just okay.  Nothing that truly stood out to me this month.  I would have liked at least one stand out product.  Even the pink bag was just ok.  I would have loved to have seen a Valentine themed bag or even a glitzy type evening themed bag.  February is the  month of love, says all the card stores.  This was just an ordinary bag in my opinion.

The Pacifica body butter had a great sent to it.  When using it I had to be careful of how much I applied, the scent can be a bit overwhelming.  It is a body butter, but I use it on my hands as conditions cream.  It's still very dry out and my skin is very thirsty LOL.

When it came to the Zoya polish, I am a big fan of Zoya.  It's a good polish.  I think for February, I would have like to have seen a different shade.  "Odette" seemed more of a spring color and not a love color LOL.

Ok, now let talk POP Beauty, I seriously don't know how I feel about this product.  I think I am going to have to make my way over to Ulta and buy, so that I may try!  This lip plumper was just ok.  Nothing stood out to me, but the scent. This had a funny scent to it (and not in a good way).  This had a plastic type scent to it.  Not very appealing if you ask me.  It took away from the experience.  I had a problem even enjoying it.  It does feel nice on the lips.  I enjoyed that it was not sticky, glittery or had any type of shimmer to it.  This was a sheer color, it did have a fuchsia tint but could be worn over any pink color to add gloss.  I also liked that it had a doe foot applicator.  When It cam to plumping, I did not seen any difference in size nor did I feel any plumping action.  I like this, just not something I'd grab for.

My only hands down fav in this bag was the eyelashes.  I love me some lashes.  These have a thin band to them and are made out of human hair.  They look passible for some real va va va voom  lashes!  These did come with lash glue, but I LOVE my Revlon las adhesive so I think I will keep this in my makeup bag for touch ups.  We all need lash adhesive in our makeup bags LOL.

Now to the biggest disappointment in this bag.  The Tini Beauty, Eye Tini shadow base in "Spiced Rum". This was horrible.  I can't even tell you how it perfumed as a base because the scent was so off-putting that it literally made me gag.  This smells like melted plastic.  This has such a strong chemical smell I was afraid to put it anywhere near my eyes let alone on my face.  


Swatches from left to right POP Beauty, Plump Pop in shade "Fuchsia Freesia" and Eye Tini shadow base in "Spiced Rum"

POP Beauty Plump Pop in shade "Fuchsia Freesia"

Eye Tini shadow base in "Spiced Rum"

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/4qeh

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar