Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOS Lip Balm Verses Walgreens Revo Lip Balm

I sure was waiting for this day to come.  Someone has finally copied EOS's (Evolution Of Smooth) packaging.  Or should I say found inspiration to follow their footsteps.  So, when it comes down to it do we have a dupe? NOPE! Let me explain.

EOS hands down is a great lip balm.  When applied it feels like a lotion made for the lips.  It's colorless, goes on smooth,  and is not greasy and can be worn easily under lipstick.  This is all natural and 95% organic.  It's made of Shea butter and vitamin E. When it comes to packaging this has a screw top lid and a smooth almost velvety type feeling packaging.  I purchased mine for $2.99 in  "Strawberry Sorbet" at Target.  This smells and taste delightful.  Exactly as the name implies, its sweet and berry. 

Revo the Well at Walgreens lip balm.  When applied feels greasy and slick.  It does hydrate the lips, but I feel it sits more on top of the lips rather then being absorbed into the lips.  This applies colorless but the product itself is colored.  Some of the ingredients listed are mineral oil, petrolatum  and microcrystalline wax.  I think that may be some of the reason why it feels greasy and slick.  It also list the dies used to color this lip balm.  When it comes to packaging it's textured and has three wavy lines.  I purchased mine for $2.99 at Walgreen Pharmacy. 

The two may look similar, but are far from it.  I even noticed that the Revo has a warning to avoid contact with eyes.  Not saying I plan on rubbing this on my eyes, just found it interesting that the Revo had a warning and EOS had no warnings on their packaging.  When it comes to ingredients these two are very much different.  From ingredients alone, EOS wins in my book.  In the end these two may look alike but are very much different.

If asked if I had to choose between the two of these EOS (Evolution Of Smooth) would be my choice. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar